2014年12月18日星期四

The Best High Capacity Power Bank

When we choose a portable battery charger for your journey, there's lots of factors we need to take into account, weight, volume, and cost against the advertised capacity of each pack. This depends on your needs and your budget. For me, who loves travel so much, a high capacity power bank would be my best choice. I always take two cell phones, an iPad,an iMac,what's more important is, my camera, as a freelancer, sometimes I go out of the city for few months, so, I decided buy myself a high capacity power bank. Poweradd Pilot Pro 32000mAh Monster Capacity Charger External Battery Backup Power Bank is my final choice. I should say, this really so nice that satisfied all my needs.


This power bank arrivals sooner than I've expected. It comes in nice box and a full supply of accessories for customers' use. The battery pack, instruction manual,10 laptop connection adapters, one cable for laptop, one cable for cell phones, 4 smart phone connection adapters, the provider are really thoughtful for our customers. With all of those accessories, you can charge everything that needs to be juiced. This great compatibility is absolutely unprecedented!!!

Pilot Pro 32000mAh battery charger shows fine workmanship. It looks like an exquisite Pad in appearance. A 185 x 122 x 28 mm size still makes convenient portability. There are silver and golden versions for your selection. Both of these two colors are considerated  as classic.

Pilot Pro battery charger has a unique innovative design for the power quantity display. There's a well-designed backlit LCD display that indicates the battery charge level with a bar graph icon and a digital percentage display. The percentage display is the most accurate and linear indication of the battery charge level is not common in battery packs.  The's a speaker on the back side of the charger which has both a tone mode and a voice mode. This will notify you of unplugging or plugging in a certain device, charging being completed, and the remaining power quantity etc.

With all that above distinguish, I am in love with it. It's very different from what I have bought before, more delicate on design, more exquisite in look and more powerful in function. I absolutely love this more humanized and advanced design, so I can't wait to use it for my devices. It can charge two devices simultaneously, this also make my trip more convenient. As to the manual, Apple 30-pin output is the top priority, USB port the second, and micro USB the third.

At $129.99,this may a little expensive for some of us. But with 32000mAh Monster  Capacity, that is enough to charge your iPhone 18.4 complete times!!! So, you will never need to worry about the lack of electricity when you are on the go. You can take your notebook and enjoy the holiday while won't missing about important calls and emails.


I highly recommend this for you, if you are always on the way to the next destination. This would be too fantastic. Once I have this, I will never leave home without having it. Thanks for Poweradd to launch such a good products, I am graceful. If you need a high capacity power bank, just go for it. You will be pleasant surprised! The sale link: http://amzn.to/1x1vdGs.

1 条评论: